Starts: Thursday, Jan 30, 2020
Ends: Sunday, Feb 16, 2020
Length: 18 days
Hours: 10 am – 6 pm every day
Address: 600 W 22nd Street, Tucson, AZ 85701
Shuttle Route: Downtown Gem Loop, which is the Green Route
Sorry, no RVs, buses, trailers or trucks over 20 feet can be parked on-site of the show. These vehicles will block the fire lanes. Instead, use our new satellite lot next to the Waffle House.
Free WiFi for the first 4 hours
Smooth asphalt floor
Clean restrooms with flush toilets & running water
Food court with table seating
Same sales area as 631 hotel room dealers
UPS Store + UPS Freight at the north end (furthest from 22nd Street)
19 Food & Beverage Vendors:
North Food Court
1. Asian American – Burgers, Banh Mi, Chow Mein, Egg Rolls, Hot Wings, Fried Rice, Tofu, Hotdogs and more
2. Cocktail & Hot Toddy Bar – 50% of Profit Donated to Charity
3. Copper County Pasties – Pasties (“past-eez”) are hand-held tasty meat pies made popular by miners in Cornwall, England
4. Family Kitchen – Sublime Central Asian Comfort Food
5. Johnny’s Philippine Grill – Grilled / Marinated Beef, Chicken and Pork, Daily Specials, Noodles and Heavenly Lumpia
South Food Court
6. Beer & Wine Bar – 50% of Profit Donated to Charity
7. Bubba-Que – The Singularly Tastiest BBQ
8. il Caffe Coffee – Served by Fortune From Denver
9. Culinary Graduate – Masterfully Made Gourmet Sandwiches. Featuring their ‘Oy Vey’ menu, and house-made pastrami & corned beef.
10. Curry Pot – Sri Lankan Fusion Featuring Curry, Sambol, Samosa, Farata and more
11. JJ’s – Greek Gyros, Italian Sausage, Philly Cheese Steak and More
12. Jozarelli’s Italian Street Food – Loaded Pizza, Huge Salads, Homemade Pasta & Sauces, Tiramisu
13. Kogler’s Bakery – Warm Pastries, Fudge, Tarts, Danishes and More
14. KoolTwists Ice Cream – Cones, Sundaes, Banana Splits… and Sprinkles!
15. Pasha Kebob – Gyros, Wraps, Leaf Rolls, Baklava and More
16. Peddler On The Path Coffee – Tucson’s Own Mobile Coffee Bar
17. Purple Tree Organic Acai Blends – Smoothies, Ice Cream & Fruit, Iced Coffee, Paninis and More
18. Sonoran Mexican Cuisine – Grilled Chicken and Beef, Real Mexican Tacos, Burritos, Sonoran Hotdogs and More
19. Takoyaki Japanese Street Food – Grilled Seafood, Gyoza, Yakisoba, Udon, Onigiri, Teriyaki Chicken, Japanese Omelet and More
The upscale SHOWCASE is separated from the massive Main Tent by the South Food Court, and offers a finer experience for buyers and sellers. It features wall-to-wall carpeting, full climate-control, larger booths, high-end stage lighting, 10′ high modular art walls and a spacious lobby with exhibits. Here is a space with heightened elegance in a less-rushed environment that is perfect for mineral, gem, jewelry and fossil dealers who offer better material and wish to be part of Tucson’s most-attended show.
Main Tent: 835′ x 100′ = (464) 10′ x 18′ hotel rooms
SHOWCASE: 180′ x 100′ = (119) 10′ x 18′ hotel rooms
North Tent: 132′ x 65′ = (48) 10′ x 18′ hotel rooms
Booths: 350 (each from 100 to 3,000 sq. feet)
Attendance: approximately 50,000
Ad Campaign: $200,000 comprised of 290 billboards and bus shelters + Page 1 fold-out in the Tucson Show Guide + Page 1 fold-out in the Tucson EZ-Guide.
Like us on Facebook to see the latest photos, announcements, and specials.