Introducing the new upscale SHOWCASE tent at the Tucson 22nd Street Mineral, Fossil, Gem & Jewelry Show. This new venue will be sited immediately south of the familiar 750-foot long Main Tent, but the SHOWCASE tent will be a higher-end experience for buyers and sellers. It will feature wall-to-wall carpeting, full climate-control, larger booths, custom lighting, modular walls and a spacious lobby with an impressive Aerolite Meteorites + Dinosaur Brokers special exhibit. The intent is to create a space with heightened elegance in a quieter, less-rushed environment. This is the perfect new home for mineral, gem, jewelry and fossil dealers who offer better material and wish to be part of Tucson's most-attended show. The SHOWCASE debuts in 2018 with just (30) 12' x 20' booths and will expand every year until it reaches 300. Free entry and open to the public.
Dealers! Our booth fee is the lowest of all Tucson shows on a "cost per customer" basis — the only fair way to compare shows. This 18-day show includes all three critical weekends of the Tucson event so that you can maximize your sales. Each carpeted 12' x 20' booth is delineated with pipe & drape. The modular hard walls and stage lighting are optional upgrades that add elegance and comfort. There are just 4 booths left as of Dec 17, 2017.
Here are the important details about this new addition:
- Booth sharing is highly encouraged and there is no additional cost for doing so
- Show dates and hours are the same as the Main Tent
- The booth fee varies according to location but is similar to the Main Tent on a square foot basis.
- Included: 2,000w electricity, pipe & drape booth dividers, and six 8' x 24" tables
- 24-hour security by armed, uniformed, personable, and well-trained security officers
- Climate controlled with heat and air conditioning
- A 3,200 sq. foot lobby starts the buyer experience with a positive vibe
- Supported by a massive $150,000 billboard, internet, and magazine ad campaign
These photos were taken at an art show in Miami but they are the same walls and lighting that will be available to SHOWCASE dealers to upgrade
their booths into any creative and welcoming configuration that they choose.